We are looking for both Geologists & Field Assistants/Technicians with previous experience in mining and/or minerals exploration with excellent communication skills, high regard for safety and ability to work in a team environment in remote locations. Flexibility in regards to rosters is a must. Euro Exploration Services has current and upcoming contracts throughout Australia.
Given the right candidate, Euro Exploration Services can tailor a suitable FIFO/DIDO plan that works for all parties no matter your location within Australia.
To be considered for the Geologist role you must have:
- Recognised Tertiary Qualifications in Geology
- Experience working on a variety of drill rigs
- Geological software experience preferable e.g. MapInfo/ArcGIS/Micromine/Datamine/aQuire
- Minimum of 1 years experience
- Manual Drivers licence
- Current First Aid certificate
- Ability to pass and full medical and drug & alcohol test and Police Clearance
To be considered for the Field Assistant/Technician role you must have:
- A minimum of 1 year core processing, orientation and core saw operation experience
- Drill rig sampling and processing experience with AC, Diamond, RAB and RC drilling techniques.
- Sound knowledge operating GPS
- Able to use Excel, Outlook & Word
- Current manual drivers license
- 4WD operation and maintenance experience
- License to perform high risk work (SA)
- Current first aid certificate
- Willingness to work varying rosters in remote locations
- Ability to pass a full medical including Drug & Alcohol screen and Police Clearance
- XRF Licence preferable
- Bobcat/Skid Steer loader ticket a plus
Additional certificates preferable. Remuneration will be dependent upon relevant experience to role.
If you would like to be a part of the team at Euro please apply using Seek.
Euro Exploration Services Pty Ltd is a multi-disciplined geological contracting and consulting company with experience in all facets of mineral exploration. Based in Adelaide, we provide our clients with highly professional, technically excellent and cost effective services locally, interstate and internationally.
We provide both specialist consultant advice and a ‘complete exploration service’ ranging from project generation and management to the supply of field personnel and all necessary equipment. We have a team of experienced professional and technical staff that has the necessary skills, knowledge and flexibility to provide a quality service to the most demanding of requirements. It is our policy to achieve and maintain a high standard and commitment to safe work practices and environmentally sensitive field activities, as well as to contribute to enhanced respect and understanding of cultural diversity within work environments and the broader community.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Only candidates who are successful will be contacted.